Under the direction of the Department Vice Chair and the Clinical Trials Manager, the Study Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of clinical tasks and conduct of administrative tasks required to successfully conduct clinical trials within the Department of Radiation Oncology.
Responsibilities include preparing and updating study orders based on an in-depth analysis of the protocol; planning and coordinating logistics and scheduling study visits with nursing and other clinical staff within the Department and extra-departmentally; identifying potential study subjects for recruitment; regular communication with and reporting to investigators, sponsors, monitors and subjects; reporting/recording serious adverse events and deviations to compliance committees; providing administrative, regulatory and data management support as needed. Exercise critical thinking and implement a dynamic, continuous and solution-oriented approach in the coordination of clinical trials.
- Bachelor’s degree strong preferred;
- 3 years or more experience in FDA governed trials strongly preferred;
- 3+ years in complex oncology trials strongly preferred.
- Self-directed and proactive
- Critical thinking skills to be able to implement a dynamic, continuous and solution-oriented approach in the coordination of clinical trials
- Ability to determine the most appropriate and efficient
method of completing each project
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: